Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Breaking Dawn event pics

Currently watching: Women's individual gymnastic finals of the Olympics

I've got to say first off - I have become hooked on the Olympics. I didn't ever really watch much of it before, but now I make sure the primetime coverage is recorded to my DVR.

Here are the Breaking Dawn concert/book signing event pictures from Myra.



We had over an hour and a half to kill and cameras in our hands, so this was the result...








One of the better self pictures that we ended up taking.Showing off the back of our fun shirts we made.
THANKS! Cassondra (Caz79) from Twilight Moms for the great quote!


SPOILER WARNING:

Here is what our shirt said:


FRONT:
Wedding planned by Alice Cullen: $500,000 dollars.
Honeymoon on a Private Island: $30,000 dollars.
BACK:
Waking up next to Edward Cullen covered in feathers? : Priceless.

Another pic of us showing off our shirt - again. But how could we not when it was the best one
there (I know I'm a little biased...)













Another with us next to the big poster of the book cover.


ODD FACT:
Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.

No comments: